Could you imagine an Atlassian Summit without us? Of course not!
Xray and Xporter teams will be at the first European Atlassian Summit, in Barcelona, during May 2nd and 3rd to give you a complete update of all new incredible features and developments we’ve been working on. Also, you’ll have the chance to mingle with our gurus during the Atlas Camp.
So, the main question is: how to meet us and get the mojo you need to rule the best Test Management Add-on and export large comprehensive data from JIRA with Xporter?
Real easy, you just have to give us a visit at booth G12 (right in the central expo plaza). Of course, we’ve some cool and surprise goodies to make your stay memorable.
So what can you find in our booth?
- You’ll find an enthusiastic team that will surprise you with a great smile, handshakes, and hugs, lots of hugs!
- Question whatever you want about Xray and Xporter, and you’ll get the answer for sure. No question will be left behind!
- Great demos focused on what are your real needs! We create products thinking on how to make life easier and better!
- Knowledge sharing! Our guys love to share experiences and knowledge. Be test management best practices or how to export data with the best templates for your clients.
- Cool tips for you to experience the best of Barcelona…
Well, let’s unveil some cool tips about Barcelona that will make you love the city.
- Monuments and places of interest!
If you’re thinking of taking one or two days to visit the city and see the most relevant historical sites, reserve beforehand the tickets and entries to monuments and places of interest such as La Sagrada Familia, or else you can stay for hours waiting to get a ticket and ending with no visit at all.
- Tapas and drinks
Everyone needs to eat and nothing better than mingling with friends to eat some tapas and drink. Check out Mercado de la Boqueria in the middle of La Rambla. At night, try to explore the Barri Gòtic (Gothic neighborhood) and find the inner plazas where you’ll discover a great melting pot of nationalities and locals having fun.
Even if Barcelona is in Spain, the locals prefer to speak catalán (regional language). You can talk in English with no problem; people will try to answer in “Spanglish” that will amuse everyone.
- Walk or Hop on Hop off?
It depends on how much time you have and how much and deep you want to know the city. Barcelona is an easy-to-walk-city, so our suggestion is to walk as much as you can.
At the time we’re writing this blog post the forecast is to be a pleasant sunny week. Bring your shorts and take advantage of the city beaches 5 minutes walk from the city center.
We’re hoping to hear and see you there!