If you’re like most people, you’ll aim to improve the quality and speed of work in the new year. So, how do you achieve these goals? Attend software conferences! If you’re not into that, then you can think about free drinks and food.
Why do we think Conferences are good for you?
- They help you stay updated about the latest tools and technology in the industry;
- They help in gathering more ideas for improving your existing process or to find new solutions to existing problems;
- They provide an opportunity to meet and network with industry leaders and colleagues.
Because we, as a company, love to have direct interaction with our current and prospective customers, collect feedback, demo new features and share ideas. Having this in mind, we are announcing our Winter Tour!
The Winter Tour includes five Conferences in which we will be participating:
- Jira & Confluence Solutions Day in Vienna, Austria;
- Atlassian Team Tour in Amsterdam, The Netherlands;
- Atlassian Team Tour in Paris, France;
- Swiss Testing Day in Zurich, Switzerland;
- DevOps Time with the Atlassian Platform in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Jira & Confluence Solutions Day in Vienna, Austria – January 24
Celix is an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner that is hosting a one-day event promoting user cases from leading Austrian companies and product information from the manufacturers of leading apps.
Atlassian Team Tour in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (February 08) and Paris, France (February 13)
The Atlassian Team Tour is a one-day-only event where you can get the latest product updates and learn how the right tools, paired with team practices, can strengthen your organization.
Swiss Testing Day in Zurich, Switzerland – March 14
Swiss Testing Day is a one-day Software Testing Conference organized by testers for testers. It focuses on practical approaches to software testing with many speakers coming from the industry.
DevOps Time with the Atlassian Platform in Tel Aviv, Israel – March 15
This is a one-day event hosted by Methoda, an Atlassian Gold Solution Partner. You can attend lectures on DevOps, Jira, Confluence and more.
Spread the word and hope to see you in one or all of these events!