How was Jira & Confluence Solutions Day 2018?
The Xray and Xporter Winter Tour kicked off last Wednesday with the Jira & Confluence Solutions Day in the lovely city of Vienna. Celix Solutions, an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, hosted the one-day event promoting user cases from leading Austrian companies and product information from the manufacturers of leading apps.
A warm Celix Solutions welcome was followed by the keynote presentation of Atlassian representative Robert Panholzer about importance of teamwork and enterprise agility.
Subsequent presentations were in 3 main lanes:
- Application Lifecycle Management (presenters were Celix Solutions, Tricentis, Xpand IT and Puppet);
- Service Management & DevOps (Celix Solutions, Riada, InTENSO and The Plugin People);
- Portfolio Management (Celix Solutions, Software Plant, ALM Works and eazyBI).
During Sérgio Freire’s (Xray Product Manager) presentation, he showed Jira as a Test Management tool and how to empower test teams to manage and deliver rock-solid software solutions with Xray. If you missed it or you want to know more about Testing in Jira, you can check it here.
Celix Solutions founder Christoph Leithner praised Xray, pointing out that the ability to organize issue types (tests, executions) between different projects is something unique.
Xray enables organizations to have their testing artefacts in a project distinct from the one where they’re managing the requirements and other tasks. Not only can you have all the issue types in one project, but you can also split those entities between different projects. Check this feature for more information.
Thank you for visiting our Booth and spending some time with us. The event is all about meeting people, and interacting with you was our most important mission.
If you have any questions, demo requests or any other concerns about our apps, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or [email protected], and we will get back to you ASAP.
Don’t forget to visit our apps in the Atlassian Marketplace:
- Xporter– The top-rated reporting app that allows you to export information from Jira using Word and Excel Templates.
- Xray– The top-selling test management app that allows you to perform manual and automated testing inside Jira.
Warm regards from Portugal and we truly hope to meet again. How about this February? We are gearing up for our next stop in the Xray & Xporter Winter Tour: Amsterdam. Hope to see you there!